Impact Window Replacement in Lake Worth, Florida
If you live in an older home, you windows probably aren’t hurricane-ready. If you’ve gone through past storms relying on shutters (or worse, tape), it’s just a matter of time before your windows give out. Hurricane season is no joke, and every year hundreds of homes are damaged or destroyed by hurricane winds, torrential rains and flying debris. If you want to keep your home safe in the wildest storms, consider impact window replacement in Lake Worth. It’s an investment that you’ll never regret.
What are the Benefits of Impact Window Replacement?
It’s easy to ignore hurricane worries when the horizon is clear; but did you know that impact windows offer many more benefits than simple hurricane protection? By choosing impact window replacement in Lake Worth, you’re getting:
- 24/7 Hurricane Protection – You can go out of town with total peace of mind. Even if a storm hits suddenly, your home will be fully protected from the elements.
- Burglary Prevention – These windows are built to withstand gale-force winds and blunt force. That means your home is also well protected against any would-be intruders.
- Noise Reduction – Impact windows offer the benefit of significant noise reduction, so if you have noisy neighbors or live in a busy spot, impact windows might just help you sleep better at night.
- Energy Efficiency – Impact windows are built with tough aluminum framing and double glazed panes. Both of these contribute to fantastic energy efficiency and conservation.
- UV Protection – Keep your valuable furniture, art and decorations safe with impact windows! These windows block 99% of UV light without noticeably reducing visible light indoors.
- ROI – Impact windows will not only protect your home now, but they’ll add considerable value when you choose to sell your home.
Call for a Quote!
When you look at all the benefits, the only answer left is “why not?” Impact window replacement n Lake Worth is a smart move all round, and JHowen Doors is at your service. Give us a call at 561-856-5081, and talk to one of our knowledgeable representatives about your needs, questions, or requests.